Bright, Updated Apartment; Walk to Seine River & Attractions
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
An incredible location in the heart of the Saint Germain neighborhood known as the “soul of Paris” just steps away from the Seine River and the famous Beaux Arts School. Saint Germain will forever be the “soul of Paris” and home of the Arts. An ideal location to wander through this neighborhood’s tiny crooked streets and passage-ways and travel back in time and have a café at Café de Flore and Deux Magots in the footsteps of the Lost Generation and New Wave artists, such as Hemingway, Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Truffaut, Godard…
This enchanting apartment is located in a classic late 1800s building a short walk from Boulevard Saint Germain next to the Seine river and the famous “Pont Neuf” bridge across from the Louvre. An elevator takes you up to this lovely one bedroom apartment with a splittable king size bed and a sofa bed in the living room, one bathroom and equipped kitchen. It has been entirely and elegantly renovated to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
The location of the apartment is superb for exploring Paris, shopping and fine dining. The Louvre is around the corner and all is within easy walking distance. You will adore your chance to live like a Parisian.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- ARRIVALS AFTER 8PM: 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT - ARRIVALS BEFORE 8AM (when possible): 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT
- LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS (4 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL DATE): 50 EUROS EXTRA CHARGE IN CASH AT THE APARTMENT
- IF WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR PRECISE ARRIVAL INFORMATION (TIME OF ARRIVAL OR FLIGHT/TRAIN NUMBER) AT LEAST 4 DAYS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GUARANTEE TO BE THERE TO OPEN THE DOOR AT THE TIME OF YOUR CONVENIENCE.
- MINIMUM STAY: We have a one week rental policy, so the weekly rate applies even for shorter stays if the apartment is available for one full week. We can only prorate the nights if the apartment is available for fewer nights between other bookings, Don't hesitate to check with us, we usually have last minute deals where we can accept a shorter stay without applying the minimum week policy