Majestic Palace Apartment in the Heart of Diocletian’s Palace
The Palace Apartment is not just another apartment, it is a historic landmark in the center of ancient Roman palace that is over 1700 years old. This residence was once the home of Marshal Marmont or Auguste de Marmont, Napoleon’s General who abolished the Republic of Ragusa or the Republic of Dubrovnik and amalgamated its territory into the Napoleonic Kingdom of Italy.
This beautiful residence is located in the heart of Diocletian’s palace spanning over 150m2 with ceilings 5 meters high. This space was renovated in its original style showing the luxury and opulence of the time. Today, this residence is one of a kind; there is nothing else that can compare as space in the palace is a premium commodity.
VAT ID: HR95003721612
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules:
- The Guests are adults over the age of 21 and will be occupants of the unit during the entire reserved period. Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises. Additional fees of 100€ per day per undisclosed guests will be charged for all guest that have not been disclosed prior to arrival up to the maximum occupancy of the premises (4 people). No keys shall be issued to anyone other than the occupants listed above.
- Upon arrival, all guests must provide identification for registration.
- Pets are not permitted.
- The entire property is cleaned once every three days or twice per week. Sheets are changed once a week unless otherwise requested. Clean towels can be provided each day or upon the request of the guest. Garbage disposal is included in the daily rate. The rental fee that you have paid will provide for 4 hours or normal cleaning after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dished are done and put away, and the house is generally tidy and ready to be cleaned, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of 25€ per hour. Additional maid services are available during your stay.
- Guests agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear), including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and /or equipment furnished. If damages are excess of the security deposit being held, guests agree to reimburse the property for costs incurred to replace/repair damaged items.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking inside the apartment can result in loss of security deposit. Cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed of in ashtrays provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- From 23:00 am to 8:00 pm guests should refrain from excessive noise as during this period time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to behave in a mannerly fashion, both adults and children. Children should be under supervision during their playtime.
- It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore,it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal
- care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- Tenants may be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the Rental Fee and Security Deposit for any of the following A.) Using the premises for any illegal activities B) Causing damage to the property, rented premises or to any of the neighboring properties C) Excessive noise disturbances including but not limited to excessive noise after dark without prior consent D) Disposing of trash or food items inappropriately. E) Disregarding property policies posted or verbally acknowledged.
- The property does not assume any liability for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from the temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will we accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural acts, disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.