Roomy Apartment with Large Terrace; Walk to Ski Lift
3 rooms Swiss Chalet for 6 people, accessible by elevator leading directly to the apartment.
The apartment is located nearby the Medran main station; 4 minutes walk away from the center of the resort and the ski lifts.
Magnificient panoramic view on the Swiss Valley mountains.
The apartment has:
- 2 bedrooms with double beds.
- 1 bedroom with single bed.
- 1 spacious living room with dining room.
- 1 fully equipped kitchen
- 3 bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi bath)
- 1 separate WC- 4 balconies (1 per room) and one big terrace
- 1 car places in the underground car park
- Ski room
Equipment available: wifi, dishwasher, Cable-TV, DVD player, oven, micro-wave oven, dryer, coffee machine Nespresso, etc.
Easy access by car, 1 underground parking place available.
By train: stop at Verbier, from there you can either take the bus or the funicular...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Verbier, the most cosmopolitan holiday resort in Valais, is situated on a sunny plateau and offers a unique panoramic view of the Mont-Blanc and the Combins massif. In winter, the extraordinary skiing region offers limitless pleasure for advanced skiers from all over the world as well as for beginners. In summer, mountainbike and hiking enthusiasts can choose from among numerous marked trails. The alpine village has countless activities in store for families, senior citizens and young people alike: paragliding, heliski, sledding, golf, museums, and local produce to try Winter has arrived at the resort of Verbier. More than 40cm of fresh snow has fallen on the summit of Les Attelas, allowing T��l��verbier to open its ski area from this Friday, 10 November. Opening hours and prices will be communicated in real time on the www.verbier4vallees.com website and on our social media platforms. The news presented here is provided and updated by regional/local tourist offices, which is why Switzerland Tourism is unable to guarantee the correctness of the contents. As soon as the first snow falls, Verbier becomes a mecca for winter sports enthusiasts. The "4 Valleys" ski zone ��� with no less than 410 km of ski runs and over 89 ski lifts ��� embraces five resorts: Verbier, Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Thyon and La Tzoumaz. A cable car takes skiers to the summit of Mont-Fort (altitude: 3330 m), from where the descent is one of the most superb "black runs" in the Alps. Non-skiers can also enjoy the winter countryside on a snowshoe walk, by taking the hiking trails or launching out on the longest toboggan run in the French-speaking region of Switzerland (length: 10 km). The resort of Verbier is known to ski tourers as a staging-post on the "Haute Route" from Chamonix to Zermatt. Highlights Mont-Fort ��� glacier at 3330 m and the highest point in this ski resort, with a breathtaking view. Mont-Gel�� ��� situated at an altitude of 3023 m, accessible by cable car from Les Attelas, one of the famous departure points for some spectacular off-slope skiing. Protected nature landscapes of the Haut Val de Bagnes ��� the second largest natural reserve of Switzerland covering 150 km2. Visit the Mauvoisin arch dam, the highest in Europe (250 m) and its theme trail, and enjoy the splendid view of the Mauvoisin lake and its steep waterfalls. The Bagnes AOP cheese and other regional products ��� learn about the production of the Bagnes cheese and taste a traditional Raclette AOC at the end of the day. Buy a Corbeille d���Entremont basket filled with various delicacies: AOC rye bread, Entremont sausages, air- dried meat, Entremont honey, and much more to entice your palate! Don���t miss out on the autumn event: Bagnes, the Raclette Capital. Top Events Swatch Xtreme Verbier by The North Face ��� the world���s top freeriders demonstrate their skills at dizzy heights on slopes, rocky cliffs and in narrow gorges (March). Glacier Patrol ��� this bi-annual high alpine world competition is a real challenge for all participants and runs from Zermatt or Arolla to Verbier (April). Verbier Festival & Academy ��� many big names in classical music gather at this festival to share their skill with young talents from all over the world (July/August).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING