Large, Comfortable Apartment with Shared Gardens & Lake View
The Villa at the Sangata Mansion has 3 floors (all with an outstanding air condition system and recently fully refurbished and renovated) and it is composed as follows:
On the main floor you will have the entrance of the Villa with a large and luxury living room, dining room for 12 persons, an open fully equipped kitchen, a piano, games for children, a guest toilet, a fully equipped laundry room and a private terrace with a resting space.
On the 1st floor (reachable by stairs) you will have 2 double bedrooms in suite with a bathroom on each room, a partial lake view from one of the rooms, air condition and high quality furniture. A baby bed can also be added free of charge in this floor.
On the 2nd floor (reachable by stairs) you will have a Twin room with 2 Single beds and toys for children, this room is ideally for children.
There is also a private parking for 2 cars free of charge.
So the maximum capacity...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The main train station is within a 25 min walk. You have access to the local and regional bus service within a 1min walk. There is a EUROPCAR car rental agency located in the Montreux Palace Hotel, within 22 min walk. We have probably 10 great restaurants within 22 min walking distance... too numerous to mention here. Montreux is within 1hr from the largest ski region in Europe, La Port de Soleil, with over 500km contiguous pistes. Great variety of pistes for all levels, partly in Switzerland and France. You can also reach resorts such as Verbier, Crans-Montana, Leysin, Les Diablerets by car or train/bus. By car, you'll be there in about 1hr.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING