Lavish, Ski-In/Out Alpine Home with Indoor Pool, Sauna & Hammam
Chalet Makini is a pinnacle of contemporary Alpine design. Modern chic furniture, inspiring artwork, and unrivalled attention to detail make this property truly enchanting throughout. Shimmering chandeliers and plush materials are juxtaposed beautifully with antique wood beams, polished oak flooring, natural stones, antique pieces, and opulent furs. The result is sophistication and style with a distinctive Swiss twist.
Completed in 2013, Chalet Makini is a magnificent ski-in/ski-out Alpine home, and the latest addition to Verbier’s selection of super luxury properties. This property sits majestically on the banks of a shimmering pond in the highly exclusive Hameau development. Relax on the sun drenched terrace and watch the rare black swan gliding through the water amongst paddlings of ducks. You will be astounded from the moment you step in to Chalet Makini by the attention to detail of the interior. Contemporary furniture...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Verbier, the most cosmopolitan holiday resort in Valais, is situated on a sunny plateau and offers a unique panoramic view of the Mont-Blanc and the Combins massif. In winter, the extraordinary skiing region offers limitless pleasure for advanced skiers from all over the world as well as for beginners. In summer, mountainbike and hiking enthusiasts can choose from among numerous marked trails. The alpine village has countless activities in store for families, senior citizens and young people alike: paragliding, heliski, sledding, golf, museums, and local produce to try.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING