The Bellevue at the Sangata Mansion
The Bellevue is located at the top floor of the Sangata Mansion providing a perfect romantic set for travellers and couples.
The Bellevue is composed as follows:
A Double Bedroom in suite with a large bathroom.
A living room, dining room & fully equipped kitchen.
An attic with 1 foldable bed for young children (availability on request)
A private balcony to enjoy the view of the garden and the lake.
A spare toilet with a washing & drying machine.
Free Wi-Fi connection, parking, TV and air condition.
Private access by elevator.
The maximum capacity will be of 2 adults (young children or baby beds are on request)
The size of the Bellevue is from 90m2.
All the guests staying in the Bellevue have the access to the imperial garden of 10’000m2 with an amazing lake view and a resting place to enjoy the nature, the lake view and the Swiss Alps.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The main train station of Montreux is within a 25 min walk. You have access to the local and regional bus service within a 1min walk. There is a EUROPCAR car rental agency located in the Montreux Palace Hotel, within 18 min walk. We have probably 10 great restaurants within 20 min walking distance... too numerous to mention here. Montreux is within 1hr from the largest ski region in Europe, La Port de Soleil, with over 500km contiguous pistes. Great variety of pistes for all levels, partly in Switzerland and France. You can also reach resorts such as Verbier, Crans-Montana, Leysin, Les Diablerets by car or train/bus. By car, you'll be there in about 1hr.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING