Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Chilren’s Books and toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: TAYL-AY4RKP
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa Wisconsin LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- WATER RECREATION AMENITIES AND BUNK BED LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Water Recreation Amenities and Bunk Bed Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement (“Property”). In consideration for the right to use the amenities and Bunk Bed described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- Water Recreation Amenities
- The Property may include the use of or access to (a) one or more kayaks, canoes, or other unpowered watercraft (the “boats”), and (b) access to a lake shoreline with a dock that offers ladder access to the water. Due to weather and water conditions, the boats, dock, and lake shoreline area may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- USE OF THE BOAT OR DOCK OR WADING OR SWIMMING IN THE LAKE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the lake, dock or boat can be dangerous, and that boating, swimming and wading are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning). Swimming and wading in the lake may be hazardous due to the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Do not jump or dive from the dock. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the boats or dock or swimming in the lake. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use personal flotation devices while boating. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using or accessing the lake, dock, or boat.
- Bunk Bed
- The Property may include a bunk bed or loft bed accessible by a ladder (the “Bunk Bed”). Use of the Bunk Bed and ladder is inherently dangerous and may result in property damage, personal injury, or death due to the bed’s elevated height, the difficulty Occupants may have using the ladder to access the bed, and the possibility of collapse and entrapment. The Bunk Bed should be used with caution at all times and should be used for sleeping purposes only and not for play.
- Renter agrees to comply with all directions, rules, and limitations posted on the Bunk Bed or elsewhere. Children under the age of 6 and other Occupants who may be incapable of safely using the Bunk Bed or ladder may not use the upper bunk or loft bed or the access ladder. Renter understands and agrees that the ladder must be used to enter or exit the upper bunk or loft bed. The ladder may not be used for any other purpose.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE DOCK OR BOATS, THE BUK BED, OR SWIMMING OR WADING IN THE LAKE.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE DOCK OR BOAT OR SWIMMING OR WADING IN THE LAKE, OR USE OF THE BUNK BED.