Relax while watching the ocean view sunsets
Aloha! Come enjoy the breathtaking views from the lanai of Kahana Reef #117!
**CONSTRUCTION SPECIAL!** $125
The complex will be repairing the seawall starting beginning of June 2019. Expect construction to be active between June 1st through possibly September 1st. *The seawall repair will most likely be loud work with heavy machinery. Work hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5pm but heavy/loud work will not begin until after 9am. Part of the parking lot will be blocked off as well, but that should not pose a parking problem other than you may have to walk farther to the apartment.
You will love this recently remodeled ground floor 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom!
• Fully equipped Gourmet Kitchen with beautiful granite counter-tops brand new appliance.
• Counter Seating at Kitchen Bar
• Convenient Built in work space
• Large Master Bedroom with King Bed, ceiling fan, new...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- • Quiet Times: 10:00pm to 8:00am
- • This unit is a non-smoking unit. Smoking is only allowed in posted designated areas, never on the lanai.
- • Park in designated spots or areas noted in arrival instructions. Resorts will charge additional fees and tow cars at guest expense.
- • NO items can be left on the lanai. This includes, but not limited to beach chairs, towels and coolers.
- • Please be advised that the use of spray sunscreen and tanning oil products inside the condo and on the lanai is strictly prohibited.
- • Please help save our beaches. Be sure to shake off extra sand before entering the condo.
- • Check in Arrival time 4 pm
- • Departure time 10 am
- • Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests. If excessive wear and tear is found on the property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees.Linen & towels included
- • Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- • Pets are not permitted
- • It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation
- • must be over the age of 25