Lovely villa with private pool just outside of Parikia
This beautiful minimalist Cycladic villa sits within the heart of the Greek island of Paros, with plentiful, unobstructed sea views. The villa blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape while distinctly modern comfort. Outside the house, there is a jacuzzi mini private pool for you all to enjoy, alongside a grand veranda which overlooks the picturesque Parikia port and the entire bay beyond. There is also a BBQ in order to make the most of the warm evenings outside! The house has wide, expansive windows which are perfecting for taking in the stunning Aegean sea. Inside, the villa mixed traditional Grecian architecture with a distinctly modern interior furnishing of wooden pieces. There is a fully-equipped kitchen area, set with all necessary culinary amenities and a bar area. All three of the bedrooms in the villa are finished to the high standard of the rest of the villa and are double in size with have their own accompanying...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Included
The property has a Sea View. Just about 1 km from the port, less than 1 km from the groceries and the beach you will enjoy the vivid life of Parikia town and the tranquillity of the island’s pure nature.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.