Belltown Court Seafaring Suite
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A few blocks between Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, this one-bedroom, dog-friendly Belltown condo is an ideal spot for relaxation. Open and spacious with views of the water from every window, this condo offers picturesque views all year round. Watch the sailboats and ferries from the queen bed as you fall asleep or enjoy a scone downstairs at the bakery. If you’re a foodie, you’ll love this spot since you are literally steps to the best of Seattle! Plus there is WiFi, a shared indoor pool and hot tub, a fitness room, a rooftop deck, and a gas grill available!
This condo is just a short trip from the airport - the Link Light Rail (10 miles) will drop you 0.6 miles from the property or a cab is around $40 and way faster! There are several parking spots and street parking is free from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. and free all day Sunday.
Take advantage of your prime location just a few blocks away from Pike Place...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Manager’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: STR-OPLI-19-003446
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms:
- ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS
- 1. Minimum Age. This Property requires additional background information from guests prior to booking. You acknowledge and agree Property Manager may, but is not obligated to, obtain reports from consumer reporting agencies or otherwise review publicly available information about prospective Property Manager guests at this Property, including sexual offender registration lists or databases compiling information about criminal convictions. We will comply with applicable laws in accessing such information. By continuing the reservation process for booking a stay at this Property, you authorize us to use your personal information (including name, address, date of birth or other identifying information) to obtain these reports and agree that we may, in our sole discretion suspend, cancel, block, restrict or terminate your perspective or actual booking or access to the Property, based upon our evaluation of such reports. You expressly agree that we may, at our discretion, share such reports and your contact phone number with our real estate partners, providers, agents, owners, and landlords. You also authorize the consumer reporting agency to provide your information to various government entities, law enforcement entities, and any consumer reporting agencies. You have the right, upon written request made within a reasonable time, to request whether a consumer report has been run about you and to request a copy of your report.
- 2. Maximum Occupancy. You agree that at no time during the period you have rented the home will daytime or overnight occupancy exceeds the posted maximum occupancy of 6 persons. Only the guests listed below are authorized to be in the home during the rental period. Failure to conform to the occupancy requirements of the Vacation Home is a violation of the Code.
- 3. Noise and Disruptive Activity. You agree to conduct yourselves in a manner that is respectful of neighbors by, among other things, refraining from making unduly loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, engaging disorderly conduct or any other activity that could interfere with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or the community. Quiet Hours are enforced between 10pm ad 8am.
- 4. List of Guests. The first and last names and ages of each guest are as follows:
- Accepted by: ______________________________________________
- Signature of Renter/Responsible Party
- Name of Renter/Responsible Party
- Date of Birth of Renter/Responsible Party
- Date: ___________________________________
- HOA Rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uuk4TbJdt-YXy4R5nrcx5wg2ZsLFv7sO/view
- Acknowledgement and Signature
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 1 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $15 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $20 per night
- 5 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 6 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 7 bedrooms: $25 per night
- 8 bedrooms: $25 per night
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Property Manager Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Property Manager LLC.