Luxurious three Bedroom Apartment in Vevey
A stunning and generously proportioned 3 bedroom apartment with a perfect location, meticulously refurbished, brand new building and extended to provide a luxury family home in the heart of Vevey and the Swiss Riviera.
This apartment provides guests with excellent dining space, a spacious living room, a large fully equipped kitchen, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and one indoor parking.
The apartment is located in the famous city of Vevey in Switzerland (Swiss Riviera) and with a perfect location in the city center.
The apartment is located at less than 1 minute walk from the Vevey train station and 2 minutes walk from the lake. The apartment is very popular for business traveller working in Nestle and also for families looking to enjoy the Riviera area of Switzerland.
Everything is very centric since it offers coffee shops, grocery shops, restaurants, touristic...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
The apartment is located in the famous city of Vevey in Switzerland (Swiss Riviera) and with a perfect location in the city center. The apartment is located at less than 1 minute walk from the Vevey train station and 2 minutes walk from the lake. The apartment is very popular for business traveller working in Nestle and also for families looking to enjoy the Riviera area of Switzerland. Everything is very centric since it offers coffee shops, grocery shops, restaurants, touristic attractions and transportation just meters away. If you walk past the residence you will reach the famous Nest museum and at the proximities you will find the charming old town of Vevey and the natural gardens of the Swiss Riviera by the shores of the Geneva Lake and its breath taking views of the Swiss Alps. The centre is absolutely bursting with restaurants, cafes, artisan shops, shopping center and everything else you might need, all within walking distance from the residence. Although many of the traditional shops have been replaced by luxury brands that cater to the wealthy visitors, in the smaller streets of old town you can still find original greengrocers, fishmongers, artisan bakers and gourmet food shops. The Place du Marché is the beating heart of the city. Its attractions are world famous and their market food selection with its coffee shops even more rightly so. There is where everyone meets on their way back from the lake or after dark to catch up with friends in local bars, make plans for the evening and watch the best half of the world walk by with impeccable style. From the place du marché the town unwinds in various directions towards a wide choice of restaurants specialising in seaside delicacies and traditional local cuisine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- NO PARTIES
- NO FURY FRIENDS
- NO LOUD NOICES AFTER 22H00
- DO NOT MOVE FURNITURE
- NO COMMERCIAL EVENTS (UNDER REQUEST)
- NO SUBLETTING