Romantic Waterfront Villa with Private Beach and Boat Mooring
Villa Purple Rain is a beautiful, traditional, waterfront villa occupying a spectacular, central position in a small, picturesque bay near the town of Omiš and fabulous, widely known pebble beach areas in the Ruskamen region. Located directly on the beach, by the crystal clean Adriatic, and surrounded by magnificent gardens with olive and lemon trees, gorgeous bougainvilleas, palms and geraniums, the villa offers an unforgettable holiday experience of enjoying the tranquility and fragrances of the authentic Mediterranean ambiance. Once you step foot into this property you will soon forget the hurry and stress of everyday life. All you have to do is to let yourself be pampered and enjoy the amenities of this amazing villa which will enable you to experience breathtaking sea views and precious moments of peace and relaxation.
As your hosts, we will do our best to make your stay in our villa as comfortable and memorable as...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Fireplace: Wood burning
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The villa is situated on the waterfront and has a seaside path that will take you to local restaurants, cafes and a grocery store.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules.
- ● Upon arrival, give identification documents of all guests to the host, for registering. The documents will be returned to you within 24 hours.
- ● The price for apartments for the whole period will be charged prior to the beginning of your stay. If you decide to terminate your arrangement earlier, you are required to pay the entire booking period.
- ● The check in time is 16:00 hours on the day of your arrival. Check out time is at 10:00 a.m. latest on the day of the departure, so that the ownerse have time to prepare accommodation for next guests. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to allow the owner to inspect all rooms and home appliances, with his presence. If there is any damage in the apartment the guest is obliged to compensate for it. Staying in the apartment after 10:00 am absolutely implies the payment of a further day without the possibility of a further stay in the rented unit.
- ● During the stay, the guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. Cleaning and decorating of the apartment is done by the host during each shift of new guests. Garbage bags, toilet paper and soap are available upon arrival, and other volumes if needed are the responsibility of the guest. During the duration of the guests stay, the hosts are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage. The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days.
- ● Smooking is not allowed in the apartment, but you can smoke on the terrace.
- ● The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. It is strictly forbidden to take furniture from the inside to the outside of the apartment e.g. (furniture, cutlery, dishes, towels or blankets)…
- ● Please be watchful of the rented room or apartment, by turning off the lights before leaving the apartment, turn off electrical appliances and close the water. We would particularly ask you to make sure that you don’t leave air-conditioning turned on when the windows and doors in the apartment are opened. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose (e.g.outside of the house or in its vicinity). In case of a longer absence from the apartment please close the exterior windows to avoid the pounding and damage in case of strong winds.
- ● From 23:00 am to 8:00 pm guests should refrain from excessive noise as during this period time it is forbidden to create noise and disturb the peace. Guests are obliged to behave in a mannerly fashion, both adults and children. Children should be under supervision during their playtime.
- ● Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises.
- ● Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse to the owner the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a security damage deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed in advance.
- ● Guests are required to take care of the key with special attention and lock the apartment because the owners are not liable for theft or negligence. The host is not responsible for guest’s possessions, but will do everything possible to protect such items and to warn the guest about possible dangers. Compensation for loss of keys is 100 euros. The owner has right to enter the apartment at the time when guests are absent only in cases when the entry is necessary to prevent possible damage or danger, or when there is reason to believe that the guest violated the house rules.
- ● It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore, it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- ● Pets are not allowed only with the permission of the host. Bringing pets without prior announcement in the reservation is not allowed, and the apartment owner has the right to cancel reservation.
- ● When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
- Thank you for choosing us for your vacation! We wish you a pleasant stay!