Picturesque Estate Surrounded by Olive Groves Perfect for Events
Suitable for group of friends, families with children, small business meetings or art colony and special occasions (weddings, promotions, honeymoon, ...) Villa Olive Grove can accommodate up to 10 persons (4 double rooms and 1 twin room on the gallery)
Outdoor swimming pool 10 x 4 meters with the possibility of heating (integrated countercurrent, vertical and horizontal massage, outdoor shower by the pool, bathroom with shower under the pool and gym).
Outdoor and indoor grill, safe, hydromassage bathtub, gym, playground, outdoor bowling court, olives and vegetable garden.
The whole Villa is air conditioned with built-in floor heating for colder weather.
Parking: 2 garage places + 3 outdoor
Villa Olive Grove has 3 floors.
Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room connected with the working room / library on the gallery, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
First floor: bedroom with bathroom,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Seats 10
Fitness Center: Private
Bathtub: Separate Tub and Shower
Pets Allowed On Request
Balcony: Mountain View
Outdoor Dining Area
Balcony: Garden View
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
This quite estate is surround be olive groves and a car is necessary in order to move around to nearby towns and cities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- In order to provide you with a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstandings, please familiarize yourself with our house rules:
- In July and August, this villa ONLY accepts 7 day Saturday to Saturday bookings. This begins on the first Saturday of July and ends on the last Saturday in August. Reservations made that do not follow these terms will be canceled immediately.
- The Guests are adults over the age of 21 and will be occupants of the unit during the entire reserved period. Additional guests or occupants that have not been disclosed prior to arrival may be denied access to the premises. Additional fees of 100€ per day per undisclosed guests will be charged for all guest that have not been disclosed prior to arrival up to the maximum occupancy of the premises (2 people). No keys shall be issued to anyone other than the occupants listed above.
- Upon arrival, all guests must provide identification for registration.
- Pets are permitted upon request from the owners.
- The entire property is cleaned once per week. Sheets are changed once a week unless otherwise requested. Clean towels can be provided each day or upon the request of the guest. Weekly rates also include garbage disposal. The rental fee that you have paid will provide for 2 hours or normal cleaning after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dished are done and put away, and the house is generally tidy and ready to be cleaned, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of 25€ per hour. Additional maid services are available during your stay.
- Guests agree to accept liability for any damage caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear), including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and /or equipment furnished. If damages are excess of the security deposit being held, guests agree to reimburse the property for costs incurred to replace/repair damaged items.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed outside. Evidence of smoking inside the apartment can result in loss of security deposit. Cigarette butts and ashes must be disposed of in ashtrays provided and not anywhere else on the site.
- It is not allowed to bring in easily inflammable and
- explosive materials or anything with a strong or unpleasant smell. Furthermore,
- it is not allowed to bring electric appliances to the apartment without the
- host’s permission. This rule does not apply to electric appliances for personal
- care, laptops, phones or tablets.
- may be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the Rental Fee and Security Deposit for any of the following A.) Using the premises for any illegal activities B) Causing damage to the property, rented premises or to any of the neighboring properties C) Excessive noise disturbances including but not limited to excessive noise after dark without prior consent D) Disposing of trash or food items inappropriately. E) Disregarding property policies posted or verbally acknowledged.
- The property does not assume any liability for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from the temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, electricity or plumbing. Nor will we accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural acts, disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.