Beautiful country villa with private pool
This beautiful home has been designed preserving a classy and elegant style and melts beautifully with its natural environment. In the outside, guests will enjoy the spacious garden with a brand new, elegant swimming pool with luxury sunbeds, while they enjoy unrestricted views of the Aegean blue. In the inside, original classic and modern decorating styles are combined to create a cosy, yet modern and functional living space which offers all necessary amenities and equipment to make your stay comfortable.
Ideally placed between the traditional village of Kalavarda on one side and the Ancient City of Kameiros on the other side, Villa Romina is excellently interconnected with the airport and the city of Rhodes, as well as with Lindos on the east side of the island.
The 220 m² Villa Romlina can comfortably accommodate 8-10 people, offering three double bedrooms in the upper floor and one double bedroom in the main...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Villa Romina is located next to the traditional village of Kalavarda on the west coast of Rhodes, only 15 km from the airport and a 35 min. drive from the City of Rhodes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.