Luxurious villa with neoclassical and modern style
Villa Paradisos, is an impressive neoclassical 2 levels building of 200 m2, which provides luxurious and comfortable accommodation for VIP clients, families, couples or groups of friends. The interior is similarly decorated in a neoclassical & modern style, is functional and offers all the necessary facilities and modern amenities for a pleasant, relaxing and memorable stay. It consists of 3 bedrooms which sleeps up to 8 people, 3 bathrooms, a separate big kitchen area and a large living and dining room. Every room leads to balconies and/or terrace with a panoramic and uninterrupted view to the garden, the pool and the breathtaking landscape, which one can gaze even from the interior. Apart from the main entrance, the Villa can be accessed through an automatic wide gate with plenty of parking spaces.
The Villa is surrounded by a beautiful garden of 2000 sq. which comprises of beautiful Mediterranean trees and plants, such as...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Villa Paradisos, is located in the cosmopolitan island of Rhodes, in a peaceful spot, 3 km from the popular town of Ialyssos-Ixia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.