Serene 3 bedroom Hilltop villa with private pool
The villa has 3 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms and private pool. The traditional architectural design of Lefkas island is used to villa Fos ceilings. The two floors of the residence are connects with a wooden staircase but access can be occurred from the outside entries too.
All rooms are spacious and they have large wooden French windows with double panes and screens. The roofed stone veranda connects the rooms with the courtyard and the pool area. The colours of the entire building are soothing and natural to match with the outdoor natural environment.
One bedroom is on the first level with en-suite bathroom and is fully equipped with a double wooden bed (170x210) headrest, mattress and sublayer as well as bedside tables, toilet - office, wardrobe , armchair and home cinema -DVD. The bed faces the 2m wide French windows which open onto the large veranda with a view to the sea and the islands Ithaca,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Lefkada has three world class beaches, Porto Katsiki, Egremnoi and Kathisma! Porto Katsiki and Egremnoi are easily accessible after a 15 minutes drive!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.