Eaglet Log Home
Enjoy a relaxing stay in your cabin dream home! A system inspired cabin looking straight at Mount Lafayette and New Hampshire’s famed Franconia Notch and Cannon Mountain Ski Area. With an equipped kitchen and game room, you can enjoy a family dinner and then play some billiards or Ping-Pong. We understand that your vacations are precious and comfort is key. Gather with your family or friends around the fireplace to warm up during the night. Enjoy wonderful mountain views while eating a snack at the outdoor dining area.
You will be located 10 minutes away from Mount Lafayette and New Hampshire’s famed Franconia Notch and Cannon Mountain Ski Area. Within three miles are two great restaurants sure to satisfy your hunger, The Tavern at Sunset Hill and Polly’s Pancake Parlor. The closest grocery store is about a 15-minute drive from the home, we recommend stocking up on items on your way up.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 063721
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa New Hampshire LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- This home has a wood burning fire pit. Online fire permits are available @ https://nhdflweb.Sovsportsnet.net. If you plan to have a fire on more than one day, you will need the Category I seasonal permit. You must purchase ahead of time. Firewood is not provided.
- BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR!
- MINIMUM AGE: Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a parent.
- NOISE: Unreasonable noise is never permitted in residential areas. Quiet hours are 10 pm, and before 8 am. Any noise that can be heard from more than 50 feet away is considered unreasonable. Noise should not be audible outside of home during quiet hours.
- PARKING: The number of parking spaces is limited to those designated for your specific vacation home. Cars must be parked in the driveway or the garage. Street parking is never allowed.
- OCCUPANCY: Cannot exceed the maximum number allowed at ANY TIME.
- EVENTS: No weddings, gatherings, parties or other events are allowed at vacation home rental at ANY TIME.
- CAMPING: No camping is allowed.
- TRASH: Bear Alert! Do not leave trash or food in the car or outside of the home. Vacasa will pick up your trash at the end of your stay. If you need a pick up before hand, please call 503-345-9399.
- FIREWORKS: Fireworks are never permitted at vacation home rental.
- HOME WITH HOT TUBS: Use of pools, spas, and hot tubs are prohibited from 10 pm - 8 am.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION!