Modern villa with private pool and outside gym
Corfu Southwest still remains an untouched part of the tourist industry. There are no big hotels here and the area preserves its natural and authentic character. Villa Ianis is surrounded by olive groves, vineyards and citrus orchards and it’s just few steps from the isolated Kanouli Beach. The mountain Gamelion is landscape’s dominant component. It took its name from the Greek word ‘gamos’ which means wedding as there it took place the wedding ceremony of the ancient king of Phaeaces, the ancient inhabitants of Corfu, Alcinoos. At the foot of Gamelion Oros is amphitheatrically built the picturesque village of Aghios Matheos with its unique alleys. A beautiful path with holm oaks connects the village with the Holy Monastery of Pantocrator on the top of the mountain.
Another must-see part of the area is Chalikounas Beach and the Korission Lake which runs parallel to it. Korission Lake is a nature reserve and provides shelter...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Corfu Southwest still remains an untouched part of the tourist industry. There are no big hotels here and the area preserves its natural and authentic character.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.