Elegant Hillside two-storey villa with private pool and jacuzzi
The villa’s surrounding area is a place for peace and tranquility, where you can unwind in your own isolated haven. The interiors of the villa are elegant and modern, with finely chosen furnishings. The living area has everything you need to make yourself feel at home. The kitchen comes fully equipped with all modern appliances.
The outdoor dining area has phenomenal views, which makes it a perfect place to enjoy cuisine. A breakfast table is available in the kitchen, which is a delightful area for your morning coffee. The outdoor BBQ and pool area comes fully equipped with everything you need to host an outdoor soiree.
Villa Erina sleeps 6 guests in 3 bedrooms served by 4 bathrooms. On the ground floor: one bedroom with one double bed, en suite bathroom and shared bathroom, one more double bedroom and a bedroom with two beds with a balcony Jacuzzi overlooking the sea and en suite bathrooms, are located on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
During your stay at Villa Erina, you will be 600 m from the beach and local amenities, including fantastic seafood taverns.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.