Charming villa with private pool
Villa Rosie is at a perfect distance from both the village of Pelekas and the beach. It sits also on the best coast, more savage, quieter and with sands instead of shingles. And being on the right side, the planes don’t fly over the house, which is 15′ only from Corfu City : easy to go for a glass downtown in the evening !
Stone and bricks are Rosie’s marks of personality. The classical exterior style hides a very stylish and warm interior. Most of the materials that have been used in the villa are restored and reused due to the designer’s wish to build a charming atmosphere. Many of those came from a neoclassical house that was demolished in Athens while others are local and from Corfu Town.
The asymmetrical wooden beamed ceiling covers both floors apart of the lounge and dining area which sit on the ground floor and have the height of both floors. This room is large, full of ample natural light and has an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: In rooms
The scenery here is spectacular and wild. Hills and cliffs separate the different long and sandy beaches which are located 800m away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.