This Klebenov Chalet has satisfied many generations of guests and has been recently fully remodeled and re-finished; it is ready to welcome many generations to come! The loft area provides the kids their own space with a selection of books, toys, and games. This dog-friendly home includes all the expected conveniences of a modern vacation while maintaining its old world Austrian comfort & charm. The fully-equipped kitchen will make cooking for your group a breeze!
Being located less than two miles away from all that Cannon Mountain Ski Area & Franconia Notch State Park have to offer, such as 2100 vertical feet of skiing in winter or spending hours of enjoyment on Echo Lake in summer, will prove to be the best part! Only six miles from town with a variety of foods to enjoy.
Things to know:
Dog-friendly ($20 per night, per dog)
Private gas grill
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 4 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Tax ID: 063721
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- This Agreement is between you and Vacasa New Hampshire LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.
- RAILING LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Railing Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (“Waiver”) is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms,
- into the Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the
- Agreement (“Property”). Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property
- (collectively, “Occupants”) of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply
- with the Waiver terms and take all necessary preventative measures to avoid loss or injury.
- The Property includes stair, deck, or porch railings that are lower than standard height and/or lack closely spaced
- balusters (the “Railing”). The railing is therefore potentially dangerous, especially to children, and improper or
- careless use may result in property damage, personal injury, or death due to falls or other potential hazards. The
- Railing should be used with caution at all times and should not be used for play.
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER
- AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND
- THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, “Released Parties”) FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES,
- DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM FALLS OVER OR THROUGH THE RAILING.