Waterfront Luxury featuring Ample Outdoor Spaces, Pool, and Private Beach Area
A contemporary 2-bedroom villa on Lorient Beach steps to beach, restaurants, and shopping. This waterfront villa features the sound of crashing waves and ocean views. The air-conditioned living area with a small office is can be opened up to the deck area. The kitchen, adjacent to the dining area, is well equipped and leads out to the grilling area. 2 bedrooms can be found on either side of the living area. Each bedroom has king-size bed, and ensuite bathroom with dbl vanity and large shower. A large deck offers a spot for watching surfers catch waves. A deck surrounds the pool, which has a deep and shallow side. Just below the pool deck, a gate leads to a private beach area, where guests can sunbathe on a lounger or enjoy lunch with ocean views. Directly below the villa, a swimming area has been created in the ocean.The villa comes with house cleaning services six days a week, not holidays. This villa is suitable for children, ages 8...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Air Conditioning: Partial
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Villa Les Basses comes with house cleaning services six days a week, except on holidays. During the Thanksgiving and December holidays, the villa rents at the full occupancy rate regardless of how many bedrooms are used. This villa is suitable for children, ages 8 and older. Children must be able to swim.