Fully-Staffed Private Villa in Montego Bay Perfect for Families
Tucked away on part of a former banana and coconut plantation lies this villa, a private and pristine Jamaican hideaway that perfectly blends old and new to create a truly spectacular Jamaican villa experience. Beautifully designed in classic Georgian style, the villa embodies the grandeur and beauty of old Jamaica. Updated and modernized with the best of amenities, however, this home elevates the ambiance and grace into something truly extraordinary.
Up to 10 guests will love their stay at this villa, where five bedrooms and five bathrooms await. Designed to be both family and multigenerational-friendly, this home leaves no stone unturned. Combine your well-appointed fifth bedroom downstairs with the fourth bedroom to create an idyllic family suite that opens directly onto the main verandah, offering space and ample style. Prefer an extra touch of elegance and grace? Dual master bedrooms offer a king and two double beds,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Event fees based on 5-night minimum stays: $1,000 for 1-50 guests, $1,500 for 51-75 guests, $2,000 for 76-100 guests, $2,500 for 101-200 guests and $3,000 for 201-300 guests. Please request a quote for more than 300 guests. One-day event fees during Low Season: US$1,875 for 1-50 guests, US$3,125 for 51-75 guests and US$3,750 for 76-100 guests. Please request a quote for more than 100 guests. One-day events during High Season attract an additional 20% Surcharge.