Dramatic mountainside home with ocean views and full staff
In classic Caribbean Georgian style, guests can enjoy 8,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor living space on three remarkable acres on a dramatic mountainside overlooking the deep blue sea. This fully-staffed family-friendly villa includes 180-degree sea views that will astonish guests both day and night. Guests of all ages will love soaking up the sun in a 60-foot swimming pool with a shallow kiddie pool nearby.
The long furnished verandah calls to guests who want to relax, converse over drinks or simply be mesmerized by the heavenly view. Enjoy delicious chef-prepared meals perfectly curated in the homes modern kitchen. Delicious meals are served on the alfresco verandah or on the gleaming custom-made mahogany table inside that seats twelve.
Enjoy game nights with the family in the living room, or relax with your favorite movie on the flat-screen TV and home theater in the comfortable family room. Four master suites are...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Access to community facilities
Children’s Play Area
Pool: Community Access
No Pets Allowed
Bathroom Amenities: Robe included
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- A 7-night, full-house rate is required for all holiday weeks which include Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- The Tryall Club requires all villa and condo guests to become members during their stay via a Temporary Membership Fee of US$130 (plus 15% service charge) per week for each guest 16 years and over or US$26 (plus 15% service charge) per day per person for stays of less than 7 days. Special rates apply to holiday weeks.