Polished Home with Outdoor Fireplace, Pool & Mountain View
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Welcome to Caspian, an Property Manager home!
Get ready for fun in the Arizona sun! Enjoy endless entertainment in this grand getaway where there is no shortage of fun to be had. The interior features a table tennis table and a pool table, and the private backyard boasts a spacious patio, swimming pool, BBQ, a gazebo with a fireplace, and an outdoor dining area that provides the ideal backdrop for your dream holiday. The interior is a sleek blend of modern finishes accompanied by effortlessly stylish furnishings, and large sliding glass doors establishing the perfect indoor-outdoor flow for your Arizona oasis.
Nearby Activities: Camelback Mountain (Hiking), Octane Raceway (Go-Karts), Butterfly Wonderland, Arcadia Farms Cafe (The best breakfast!), Roaring Fork (Southwestern cooking!), Coach House (Dive bar).
All Property Manager guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home. As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines.
- We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue. Per local city ordinances in Paradise Valley, outside noise may not exceed 56 decibels during the day. All outdoor music and noise is prohibited after 10pm. Inability to comply will result in fines.
- Prior to booking, please refer to the House Rules included in our listing and contact us with any questions.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property. This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community.
- Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation. We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.