Gorgeous Sagaponack Retreat On 5 Secluded Acres
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Enjoy an exquisite retreat on a secluded five-acre estate surrounded by open farm fields and vineyards. Southampton Supreme offers guests luxury and leisure in this spacious two-story traditional home with a detached pool/guest house. Located north of the highway, the house is close to the restaurants and shops of Southampton and a short drive to ocean beaches.
Style and sophistication resonate throughout the home. Large windows throughout the living spaces fill the house with natural light, including French doors to the patio from the dining room, kitchen and living areas. In the great room and family room, there are vaulted ceilings, hand hewn beams, stone fireplaces, comfortable couches and a warm and inviting décor. The formal dining area seats eight guests. In the bright eat-in gourmet kitchen, there is a table that seats four, an island, plenty of counterspace and top-of-the-line appliances. Dine indoors or alfresco at...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Pets Allowed On Request
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.