Large Light-Filled Sagaponack Estate on 1.6 Private Acres
New Listing: Elegant, Bright, 5 Ensuites, Pool, Close to Ocean & Town
6BR/7BA 3/ 5 Ensuite, Spacious, Bright, Airy, w/ Pool, Chef’s Kitchen
Erica’s Lane is the perfect Hamptons escape, set on 1.59
acres surrounded by farm views and magical sunsets. Located less than a mile to ocean beaches and
only a five-minute drive to downtown Bridgehampton and on the town line of
Sagaponack, Erica’s Lane boasts all modern amenities and luxuries. The quintessential styled Hamptons home exudes
a tranquil environment with its open and airy floor plan. Relax in large deep cushioned sofas in the
living spaces or entertain outdoors where plenty of lounge furniture awaits. A
generous sized eat-in chefs’ kitchen, fully equipped with the essentials and
top of the line appliances is perfect for hiring a chef to cook a dinner party. The home has 6 bedrooms 5 of which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Home Theatre System
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: No additional persons beyond the max occupancy of this listing are permitted.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise on the website you elect to book on. If you must cancel your reservation, we will re-list availability, and in the event we are able to re-book the nights you originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage you to purchase travelers insurance (which we offer) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival. Balance due payment methods will be determined by the size of the balance payment. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards for payments over a certain value.
- Suitability: Not suitable for unrelated guests.
- Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.