Grand Escape in East Hampton With High End Chefs Kitchen
This traditional shingle home is a gem, located a short drive to the restaurants and shops of East Hampton and nearby beaches.
You’ll feel instantly soothed when you enter this home, with its calming color palette of neutral tones with wood and rattan accents. The open concept design of the first floor seamlessly flows between the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Beautiful hardwood flooring and rattan area rugs combine for a sophisticated resort style.
With five bedrooms, the house comfortably sleeps six people. The spacious master suite, located on the main floor, has a king bed and ensuite bathroom. It also offers private access to the back patio through French doors. On the second floor are three guest bedrooms, one ensuite bathroom and one shared bathroom. The finished basement has a queen bedroom, a bathroom, family room with a flatscreen TV and an office with a printer.
With a Sonos surround...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Fitness Center: Community
Children’s Play Area
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Rider to Amend Lease between Jennifer R Kelley (Owner) & Tenant (Traveler) for 7 Inkberry Street, East Hampton, NY 11937
- 1. This Rider is intended to amend and to supplement the Lease, which is between Jennifer R Kelley and Tenant/Traveler (referred to as Nancy Leccese named withon online lease). Insofar as possible, the Lease and Rider are to be interpreted as a single, integrated agreement. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Lease and any provision contained in this Rider, then this Rider shall be deemed controlling; and its provisions shall supersede and replace any inconsistent term or provision of the Lease.
- 2. Landlord agrees to allow one (1) dog at said premises during the term of the Lease. Tenant will use dog-cleaning supplies should the family dog go to the bathroom in the house. The pet cleaning supplies are provided by owner are located next to the washer/dryer.
- 3. Tenants agree that Full Rent Amount is a Non-Refundable amount in the event Tenants change their mind.
- 4. Linens, Bath, Beach, Pool towels and sand chairs will be included during the Lease Term.
- 5. Tenants agree to be responsible and pay for: (1) Minimum of weekly cleanings, cleaning supplies/ (2) “Move out” cleaning (approx. $400) (3) Use Housekeeper Landlord employs (Lillian Contreras (631- 903-3489). Tenants recognize Housekeeper will need minimum of approx 3 hours to clean each time and is paid in cash or a check ($60 p/h for 2 housekeepers). (4) Tenant responsible for remainder of cleaning supplies.
- Tenants recognize owner prefers to use Meyers Lavender cleaning supplies (non allergenic, safe for dogs). Miele vacuum bags required for Miele vacuums. Cleaning supplies can be purchased and delivered to front door via Amazon, FreshDirect or purchased town at the East Hampton Village hardware store on Newtown Lane. Note: Landlord will supply cleaning supplies for 1st week.
- 6. The 2nd floor is equipped with two (2) Escape Fire Ladders. Each ladder is visible in yellow canvas bags.
- 7. Home equipped with SONOS, HVAC, Alarm and outside Camera system. All are accessible via apps from a smart phone. Landlord will provide Tenants username/password via a text.
- 8. The garage will have sand chairs and canvas beach totes for tenants use (totes can be machine washed).
- 9. The Landlord reserves the right to leave plastic bins with clothes, holiday decorations in the garage. As well as shovels, tools, etc.
- 10. The Landlord reserves the right to have one (1) Owner’s closet located on the 2nd floor, which will contain winter boots, winter coats. The closet is a small “attic type” closet that the Tenant would not be using; meaning, Tenant is not losing closet space.
- 11. POOL: (1) Minors and Pets in or around pool will be supervised at all times. No one is unattended while in pool. (2) Minors and those who can not swim will wear “floaties”/and or life jackets at all times in & around the pool (3) Traveler/Renter Nancy Leccese acknowledges that 2 life preservers are located in and around the pool. (4) Gates to backyard will always be locked. (5) Renters are encouraged to use plastic plates/glasses when by/near pool. They are supplied by owner and are located on top shelf of kitchen pantry closet. If there is a pool party consisting of small children and more than 10 adults a Licensed/CPR LifeGuard will be hired at the expense of Traveler Nancy Leccese.
- 13. Tenants will close windows during the rain.
- 14. Tenants have use of basketball court until 9pm each evening.
- 16. Back yard music will be played at a reasonable level and until a reasonable hour during the duration of the stay.
- 17. Trash will be put in Green “Winter Brothers” Bin located in driveway on or before Monday Evening of each week. Trash is picked on a Tuesday anywhere from 7am to 11am. NO TRASH IS TO BE LEFT OUTSIDE of BINS (town fines and town ordinance as well as it encourages rats/mice/deer and other varmints).
- 18. All parties agree that the signed lease & rider in no way allow for 7 Inkberry to be sublet. No sublets during the duration of the term of the lease. And, if done the lease becomes null & void. The tenant must vacate within 24 hours. Any legal action will at the expense of the tenant(s) Nancy Leccese and StayMarquis.
- 19. All parties agree that the no weddings, large parties, corporate events are allowed to take place at 7Inkberry St.