Waterfront Net-Zero Modern House in Quogue
Waterfront in Quogue
NEW LISTING: New modern, net-zero home with magnificent views of the water, open living floorplan & an outdoor entertaining area!
4BR/4BA w/ dock, pool, hot tub, outdoor shower, right in the heart of Quogue with views of the water
This beautiful, newly constructed, net-zero waterfront home is the perfect peaceful getaway. As you walk into the property you will be greeted by an airy and light open-plan living and dining area that flow seamlessly into one another. The dining area allows guests a peek at the waterfront through lush greenery. The kitchen is fully equipped with new appliances perfect for whipping up a mid-afternoon snack after a long day of exploring the best of Quogue. When evening rolls around, find your way to the four beautiful appointed bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathrooms (two on the main floor and two upstairs). The master suite also features a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Home Theatre System
Pets Allowed On Request
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: Additional persons are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited unless express approval is provided.
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise on the website you elect to book on. If you must cancel your reservation, we will re-list availability, and in the event we are able to re-book the nights you originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage you to purchase travelers insurance (which we offer) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival. Balance due payment methods will be determined by the size of the balance payment. Unfortunately, we cannot accept credit cards for payments over a certain value.
- Suitability: Not suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Primary renter must be at least 30 years old.
- Pool Disclaimer: Due to the climate of the northeastern U.S., outdoor pools and attached hot tubs will typically only be available for use from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If your booking falls outside of that time frame and you intend to use the pool/hot tub, please be sure to inquire if they will be available for use prior to booking.
- Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.