Ivy Lined Manor on Private Wooded Cul-De-Sac in Amagansett
Deep Woods Dwelling
New Listing: Close to Bay & Ocean Beaches, Close to Village, Sauna, Workout Room, Heated Pool, Media Room
6BD/6BA w/ Sauna, Workout Room, Heated Pool, Media Room, Central AC
On a private wooded cul-de-sac on almost 2 acres of beautifully landscaped property sits this renovated architectural traditional home. Spend your Hamptons vacation in spacious tasteful living with its bright beach palette and dark hardwood floors. Featuring 6 bedrooms, 6 baths, airy light-filled living room with fireplace, all-white professional kitchen, comfortable library, and office space. The finished lower “spa-level” includes a professional workout room, sauna, media room, and spa kitchen. Outdoor entertaining is a breeze with the sunny deck, large brick patio surrounding the heated gunite pool, and wisteria-covered pergola. Ideal location as it is in close proximity to Amagansett Village, bay and ocean...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Home Theatre System
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Pets Allowed On Request
Fireplace: Wood burning
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Barbeque Grill: Gas
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Utility Disclaimer: For bookings that are for 1 to 13 nights, the guest is responsible for pool heating, cleaning service and on-demand orders.For bookings that are for 14 to 27 nights, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus electricity, and public water.For bookings that are 28 nights or more, the guest is responsible for all aforementioned utilities plus heating oil, propane and natural gas, telephone service, cable/satellite television, internet, pool and hot tub cleaning/maintenance, refuse removal, landscaping, garden and grounds maintenance, tick spray, pest control, and snow removal. Any associated utility fees will be requested after you book, or after you check-out.
- Additional Persons: No additional persons beyond the max occupancy of this listing are permitted.
- Events Policy: Events are prohibited
- Payment/Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable, unless stated otherwise. If renter must cancel the reservation, Marquis will re-list availability, and in the event Marquis is able to re-book the nights renter originally booked, a refund may be processed. We strongly encourage renter to purchase travelers insurance (which Marquis offers) as a means of payment protection. Please note that all bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- Suitability: Not suitable for persons with disabilities.
- Primary renter must be at least 27 years old.
- Pool Disclaimer: Due to the climate of the northeastern U.S., outdoor pools and attached hot tubs will typically only be available for use from Memorial Day to Labor Day. If your booking falls outside of that time frame and you intend to use the pool/hot tub, please be sure to inquire if they will be available for use prior to booking.
- Off-Season Disclaimer: It is typical that spring cleanings and updates do not take place until late April / early May. If your booking falls outside of Memorial Day to Labor Day, please inquire as to whether or not outdoor furniture and equipment will be available for use prior to booking.