Montgomery Estates Retreat
This home is the perfect place to relax after a day of adventures. Relax and unwind in the home’s hot tub while looking at the stars. On the deck, you can sit around the fire pit and grill your dinner on the BBQ. Inside, you’ll have everything you need to cook in the full kitchen. Grab a book, or enjoy a movie in the homes living room while warming up by the fire. You’ll be surrounded by forestry service land so the back decks are private and not overlooked by neighbors.
This home feels secluded and quiet, while still being close to so many attractions. You’ll be steps to world-class hiking & mountain biking trails just across the road is access to the Cold Creek and Powerline trail network so you can hike or bike from your front door all the way up to Freel Peak (the highest peak in the basin) and the Tahoe Rim Trail. Lake Tahoe is just five miles away with breathtaking scenery, and water activities....
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: VHR20-0703
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter’s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.
- El Dorado County Permit# 2469
- ****Children 5 years of age, and under, do not count towards occupancy.****
- ****Renters must be 25 years of age to rent this home, and all other guests must be 21 years of age, unless accompanied by their parent.****
- All renters are subject to the following standard conditions:
- 1. Maximum Occupancy. Renter shall limit overnight occupancy of the vacation home rental to the specific number of occupants designated in the permit, excluding children five years of age or younger.
- 2. Noise. Occupants and/or guests of the vacation home rental shall not use or operate any outdoor spa or hot tub, create unreasonable noise or disturbances, engage in disorderly conduct, or violate provisions of this Code or any State law pertaining to noise or disorderly conduct at any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Guest must not participate in any outdoor activities during these quiet hours
- 3. Visitors. The number of people present in any vacation home rental shall not exceed the maximum occupancy designated in the vacation home rental permit for that property at any time between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- 4. Trash and Refuse. Do not leave trash outside unless secured in the bear box in order to protect local wildlife and avoid associated fines.
- 5. Tahoe Basin Snow Removal. Vehicles are not permitted on roads during snow removal/winter months.
- 6. Parking. Parking is limited to the number of vehicles stated on the permit. Parking is not permitted on county road ways during snow removal/winter months.
- 7. Fire and Life Safety Requirements. Outdoor fire areas and fire pits are prohibited.
- 8. Enforcement: Failure of renter to abide by any of the provisions of this chapter shall constitute a violation subject to imposition of the penalties. Fines will be imposed on the party deemed responsible for the violation. Violations of occupancy limits, quiet hours, hot tub use, or other nuisance requirements shall result in fines being imposed on renters ranging from $500 to $1000.
- 9. A complete code of ordinances is located on the El Dorado County, CA website and look up Section 5.56 on Vacation Home Rentals.