This gorgeous beach house, located at Pointe West Resort, is ready for your closest friends or family members! It truly is a home away from home that features a cozy living area and a full kitchen in which you can prepare all your favorite meals. Relax on the large, furnished balcony that offers spectacular views of the bay and the tranquil natural surroundings.
Located on the west side of the island, about 20 miles away from downtown Galveston, this rental is just across the street from the water. You will have access to miles of sandy coastline, while still being within an easy drive of city amenities. Within the community, guests will also enjoy the gorgeous, shared pool just a short drive away, so be sure to bring your swimsuit!
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
The family dog is welcome
* Please note that this home’s elevators are...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Fitness Center: Community
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 1 dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- The Property Owners Association of Pointe West has instituted a resort fee applicable to all rental guests beginning on January 1st of 2015.
- Pointe West Beach Club - All Guests must have a wristband for Resort Amenities. Please check in with the Concierge team upon arrival at the Beach Club located on Pointe West Drive.
- **MUST HAVE A VALID PHOTO ID FOR EACH ADULT GUEST**
- Wrist band fees for Beach Club and Sunset pools:
- -Wristband Price is $12.00 per person
- -Peak Season will run March 1 through September 30(No charge for wristbands October 1 - Last day of February).
- Other details included but are not limited to:
- a. If wristband is lost, $25.00 replacement fee per band.
- b. The number of bands issued will be based on either the signed rental agreement or based on
- occupancy*. All parties must be present to receive on an occupancy basis; meaning an
- individual cannot get multiple wristbands without a contract or copy of rental agreement.
- c. For owners to have the fee waived for their immediate family, they need to provide names of
- family members to the front desk files annually.
- d. Guests of renters may request a day pass for $25.00 per day. Day passes will only be available if
- pool occupancy can accommodate on requested day and will be managed with paper, single day
- dated wrist bands.
- e. Guests or friends of owners can only use the facilities free of charge when accompanied by the
- owner and at a number of guests within the owner???s occupancy. Otherwise, they will be treated
- as a renter and charged the appropriate wristband fees.
- f. Wristband fees will be charged for all non-owners over the age of 3 years old.
- Hot Tub Rules. Renter is liable for any damage to hot tub including a minimum of a $75 fee if the hot tub water needs to be dumped and refilled due to guest misuse. Misuse includes but is not limited to getting any food or drinks in the hot tub, breaking glass in the hot tub, getting excessive amounts of sand in the hot tub (please rinse off or shower when coming from the beach to the hot tub), and any other use of the hot tub outside of normal use.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.