Sunsoaked Home with Rooftop Deck & Alfresco Dining; Near Beach
Welcome to Horizon! Tucked away in the lush, pine forests of Tahoe, this idyllic A-frame cabin provides the ideal retreat from the daily grind. Between the exposed wood interiors and ample natural light, guests can bask in a cozy and uplifting ambiance with unbeatable lake views. Step onto the deck, where you’ll find an al fresco dining area, elegant hanging loungers, and a charming wood-fired oven. Plus, a hot tub and billiards table mean you can unwind (or play!) at any time of day.
Nearby Attractions: William Kent Beach, Kilner Park (hiking + biking), Squaw Valley Ski Resort, Alpine Meadows Ski Area, Pete n’ Peters, Eagle Falls Trail, Lighthouse Spa, Fire Sign Cafe, Inspiration Point Vista.
Situated in the snowy Sierra Nevada Mountain range straddling the border between California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe offers stunning panoramic scenery and year-round adventure. Visitors flock here especially to ski and...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our s properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- Please be aware that no parties are allowed at this home.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.