Classic Mountain Cabin with Fireplace, Large Deck & Hot Tub
**Please note that due to the location of this home, we highly recommend a 4WD automobile as steep hills and snow can make it difficult to access this home during the winter months.**
Welcome to Pine. Escape to seclusion and breathe in the fresh mountain air that surrounds this majestic log cabin. This charming home is fitted with beautiful oak hardwood floors, stunning wood beams that adorn the high ceilings, and large windows that allow in an abundance of light. Take in the gorgeous veranda views, stay cozy by the fireplace in the spacious living room, or warm up in the spa with a glass of pinot as you take in the spectacular pine tree landscape that surrounds your Park City adobe.
This home comes with a pack n’ play travel crib available. A high chair can be provided upon request with at least 24hrs advanced notice. Just ask and we are happy to accommodate you and your little ones!
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.