Fresh, Cozy Cottage with Outdoor Lounge & Hot Tub; Steps to Beach
Welcome to Sand Castle! Located on the stunning Balboa Peninsula, this rustic beach home is as cute as it is accommodating, allowing you to experience the true coastal lifestyle of Newport. Warm neutral tones, vaulted ceilings, and large windows that welcome the California sun allow guests to enjoy a sunny, laid-back ambiance that matches the coastal lifestyle. The backyard is the perfect spot to settle down (or turn up!) after a day on the beach just blocks away – a hot tub, fire pit, and outdoor bar will elevate any happy hour or sunset soiree. So grab a drink, grab your friend, and get your vacay started!
Nearby Attractions: Balboa Peninsula, Fashion Island Shopping, Balboa Surf 7 Style (Rent Bikes and Paddleboards), The Market (try the Reuben Sandwich!), Balboa Fun Park, Corona Del Mar Beach, Whale Watching, Newport Pier, Gondola Adventures.
Surf’s up! This coastal city has the largest recreational...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.