Light-Filled Vineyard Home with Pool Table, Firepit & Scenic View
Welcome to Wellington, a secluded, magical Santa Rosa villa where dramatic vineyard views take center stage. A relaxing, elegant color scheme is used throughout the villa, making use of off-whites and light-toned woods to create a tranquil environment. The spacious chef’s kitchen sits under an A-frame ceiling, where you can whip up a charcuterie board to go along with that bottle of specialty Cabernet from Ledson Winery & Vineyards across the street. The team will be more than happy to set up a tasting for you! In your own backyard, the Majestic Hood Mountain provides the perfect backdrop to alfresco meals and s’mores by the firepit. Head to the game room and play a tune on the jukebox, then shimmy over to the pool table, because this may be your best break yet!
Nearby Activities: Ledson Winery & Vineyards, Osmosis Day Spa Sanctuary, Spring Lake Park (Walking Trails), Ca’Bianca (Italian Restaurant), Matanzas Creek Winery,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Unfortunately, pets are strictly not permitted at this property.