Stunning 5 bedroom villa with large terrace and views
The white minimal interior of the house with smooth curved edges and simple deco gives you a relaxing ambience and enjoyable atmosphere. This white Mykonos Villa is spread in 3 levels.
On the upper level is the living area, bathroom and a full equipped kitchen while on the top of the upper level there is the boat like bedroom with king size bed and private bathroom with sea and water views from everywhere. It is like being on a floating boat.
On the ground floor there is a master bedroom with king size bed private bathroom. On the lower level there is a second sitting area and 3 bedrooms with 3 bathrooms. Two bedrooms have twin beds and one bedroom king size bed. The views from all corners of the house is uninterrupted no matter if you are inside or outside as the house is built with the concept of having constant eye contact with the water. The 6 bathrooms are made of polished cement with smooth curves and light...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
In the most privileged location of Elia in Mykonos is situated a contemporary summer Residence with fantastic where white color, stone and water are the dominant characteristics.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.