Charming villa with private pool
Your stay at Villa Atika is going to be highly experiential and memorable. Morning awakening with views to the wild Cycladic landscape. Afternoon relaxation session at the spacious living room under the cool whitewashed walls and the domed arches. Sunset time by your private infinity pool with a majestic font of the Aegean. Dinner with friends at the balcony with the cool and refreshing sea breeze.
Voluptuous curves, domed arches and white wooden ceilings, furniture and fabrics in the color of grey, large windows that allow the continuous streaming of natural sunlight to the interior are all just a few of the elements that will successfully achieve the harmony you are seeking for.
Villa Atika extends over three distinct levels and offers 4 bedrooms (2 of which are master ones), 4 bathrooms, a spacious living room, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and an outdoor area with appropriate furniture and a large...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Villa Atika is located at the western side of the island of Mykonos, in the area of Kalafati with majestic views of the Aegean Sea and the island of Tinos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.