Cute villa Lis with private pool
It offers calm and tranquility with a panoramic view and at the same time easy access on the one hand to the beach and on the other to the town with its lively activities of bars, restaurants and shops.
The villa of a Mykonos traditional architecture, with a surface of 125 square meters is built on three levels. The first level consists of the spacious living room and the fully equipped kitchen. At the same level there is a large veranda with a breathtaking sea view, with a BBQ and kitchenette, pergolas, outside dining, sofas and armchairs.
A bedroom with two single beds is on the upper level. Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms are located at the lower level. From this level guests have access to the yard and the garden.
The villa is fully air conditioned and has WiFi Internet. All linen are provided and there is cleaning every 2 days. Private parking is provided.
License number MHTE:...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Villa Lis is a unique holiday rental house located on the upper area of Choulakia just 12 minutes away from Mykonos Town.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.