Magnificent beachfront villa with private pool in Agios Nikolaos
The beach of Almyros is the most popular beach of Agios Nikolaos with a “Blue Flag“ and is organized with water activities. The city of Agios Nikolaos offers its visitors many and different experiences. It combines the cosmopolitan atmosphere of a worldly resort and the peace and quiet of an environment of special natural beauty. It provides cosmopolitan and remote beaches, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants with traditional local flavors or high quality international gastronomy. Due to its tourist infrastructure, it is a vacation place for all ages and satisfies all their wishes depending on their personality and interests. Its geographical position gives visitors the chance to visit other worldly resorts of the wider area like Elounda, Vai and other areas of special natural beauty.
Villa Agnese can accommodate up to 8 people and it consists of the main house and one independent studio flat / apartment. The main house has...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
It is located in a landscape of amazing beauty, one of the most beautiful on Crete, next to the sea and directly neighbouring the unique wetland of Almyros.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.