Modern spacious villa with private pool
The villa is endowed with several balconies with the main one overlooking the heated swimming pool. Around the 28 sqm swimming pool there is a sunbathing wooden deck and a lawn playground. On the ground floor there is a living and dining room area, a kitchen and a WC.
Apart the six satellite TV’s in all rooms of the villa, there is a big 50 inch TV on the living room equipped with PS4 with two controllers, Netflix and Spotify subscription, surround home cinema speakers,. There is also a windows mini pc connected to the screen and a powerful bluetooth speaker.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms has a double bed and an en suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms each have two single beds that can easily convert to doubles. Every bedroom has its own balcony.
The top floor of the villa on the north side has superb views of the sea and Ag. Theodori Island , from...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Merope Villa is located at Galatas village. Galatas village is one of the oldest villages in Greece. It was built in 961 A.D. by five well known families of the Byzantine empire.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.