Lovely peaceful 5 bedroom villa in Crete
Sisi is a lovely little port surrounded by the beach, local fish taverns and a few authentic bars. It is much different than the neighboring Malia, at 3 km, and nearby Hersonissos, with the thousands of tourists and hundreds of bars and clubs that bring a hectic atmosphere. In the village of Sisi life flows in an easy and calm pace so typical for this beautiful Greek island.
Villa Athena has been built to the highest standards with no expenses spared. The villa extends over 270m2 at three levels accommodating up to 11 persons in 5 bedrooms served by 3 bathrooms.
On the lower ground floor there are 3 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with double beds and 1 room with 3 single beds, served by 1 large bathroom with bath and shower.
The ground floor consists of a comfortable living and dining area with an open plan kitchen, a large dining table for 12, a 3 seat sofa, a 2 seat sofa, big lounge chair, coffee table, TV...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Sisi is a lovely little port surrounded by the beach, local fish taverns and a few authentic bars. It is much different than the neighboring Malia, at 3 km, and nearby Hersonissos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.