Treat your family to a picturesque getaway at this charming home nestled directly on the shores of Lake Champlain. Enjoy direct lakefront access to your favorite water activities, or simply sit back on the screened-in porch and admire the view! Inside, you’ll find beautiful natural wood adorning the walls, floors, and ceilings, as well as furnishings that have been newly replaced (as of 2021) to give the living space new life and sources of comfort. Prepare homemade meals in the gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher for easy clean-up), and set up nightly board games by the cozy, wood-burning fireplace. You’ll create unforgettable family moments in this special North Hero home!
This lakefront home sits on the shores of Pelots Bay, providing you with safe access to Lake Champlain and a large yard (with a small home playground and a barbecue area) in a tranquil setting....
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: MRT-10082226-001
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- WATER RECREATION AMENITIES AND BUNK BED LIABILITY ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND WAIVER
- This Water Recreation Amenities and Bunk Bed Liability Acknowledgment and Waiver (this "Waiver") is hereby incorporated as Unit-Specific Terms into the Vacation Rental Agreement ("Agreement") for rental of the vacation rental property specified in the Agreement ("Property"). In consideration for the right to use the amenities and Bunk Bed described in this Waiver, Renter agrees to inform all other guests and persons accessing the Property (collectively, "Occupants") of the terms of this Waiver, and to ensure that all Occupants understand and comply with the Waiver terms.
- Water Recreation Amenities
- The Property may include the use of or access to (a) a rowboat or other unpowered watercraft (the "boat"), (b) a beach on a lake, (c) and a dock. Due to weather and water conditions, the boat, beach, or dock may not be functional or safely usable at the time of your stay.
- USE OF THE BOAT OR DOCK OR SWIMMING IN THE LAKE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Renter and Occupants acknowledge that access to and use of the lake, dock or boat can be dangerous, and that boating and swimming are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY AND DEATH (including but not limited to drowning). Swimming in the lake may be hazardous due to the possible presence of natural and artificial hazards and obstacles. Do not jump or dive from the dock. Renter and Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the boat or dock or swimming in the lake. Renter and Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death, including the use personal flotation devices while boating. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times when using or accessing the lake, dock, or boat.
- Bunk Bed
- The Property may include a bunk bed or loft bed accessible by a ladder (the "Bunk Bed"). Use of the Bunk Bed and ladder is inherently dangerous and may result in property damage, personal injury, or death due to the bed???s elevated height, the difficulty Occupants may have using the ladder to access the bed, and the possibility of collapse and entrapment. The Bunk Bed should be used with caution at all times and should be used for sleeping purposes only and not for play.
- Renter agrees to comply with all directions, rules, and limitations posted on the Bunk Bed or elsewhere. Children under the age of 6 and other Occupants who may be incapable of safely using the Bunk Bed or ladder may not use the upper bunk or loft bed or the access ladder. Renter understands and agrees that the ladder must be used to enter or exit the upper bunk or loft bed. The ladder may not be used for any other purpose.
- WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION
- RENTER AND OCCUPANTS HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (collectively, "Released Parties") FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE DOCK OR BOAT OR SWIMMING IN THE LAKE OR THE BUNK BED.
- ADDITIONALLY, RENTER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FROM THE RENTER, OCCUPANTS, OR THEIR HEIRS AND NEXT OF KIN THAT RESULT IN ANY LOSSES, COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS??? FEES), DAMAGES OR EXPENSES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE DOCK OR BOAT OR SWIMMING IN THE LAKE, OR USE OF THE BUNK BED, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH USE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.