Cozy Villa with Amazing Outdoor Living in Pinilla
**Ask about our weekly and monthly rates! Stay in your own private Luxurious home & pool, for a once in a lifetime offer!!!**
Casa Piña is a newly-remodeled 2-story 6-bedroom home for parties of up to 17.
Its oversized thatched-roof rancho (separated, palm covered tropical outdoor living area) beside the pool provides an unforgettable outdoor living space unlike any other you’ve experienced.
~ What you’ll love about this home ~
- Spacious Bali- Style Rancho next to a large pool
- Google Mesh Network & High-speed WIFI Service
- Long naps at shady Tropical hammock garden
- Gourmet-Ready Kitchen
- First Class Concierge Services included w/ your rental
Contact us to find out if your dates qualify for a discounted stay!
~ Executive Access ~
This modern and cozy home comes with an executive pass to Hacienda Beach Club. Full Equipped...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Please no guests that are not registered and/or pre-approved.
- - The number of guests listed on the reservation must be the number of guests staying at the house
- - No unauthorized events No loud noise or music after 10pm
- - No Smoking
- - No late check out or early check in unless authorized by the host.
- - Please check in at or after the listed check in time and on or before the listed check out time.
- - Return all house towels to the home before check out
- ***Although we love our furry friends. Please inquire about pets before booking. Some homes allow pets; however, they need to be pre-approved by us before booking and before bringing them. Let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet and we will let you know if the pet is permitted to stay and if there are any additional fees.
- - Power outages, although very rare, can happen. The home is not responsible for any loss of amenities or any other repercussions due to power outages or any other event out of their control
- - Costa Rica is a tropical country. We often see monkeys, parrots and other wonderful things. The tropics can also bring ants and other small critters into the house. We suggest not leaving food out on the counters to avoid ants coming into the house. We fumigate regularly and if there are ant sightings or anything else, we are happy to help. Please note that the house is not responsible if ants or any other bugs enter the home.