Cozy Villa with Amazing Outdoor Living in Pinilla
Casa Piña is named for the dreamy hammock garden that turn its shady backyard into a paradise of tropical relaxation. An over-sized thatched-roof rancho beside the pool provides an unforgettable outdoor living space unlike any other you’ve experienced. Casa Piña is going to exceed your expectations for even the most decadent tropical luxury home. This newly-remodeled 2-story 6-bedroom home in the gated community of Hacienda Pinilla sleeps up to 17 people and offers the perfect Costa Rica vacation destination.
Casa Piña provides you with a sleek modern gourmet-ready kitchen, and both indoor and outdoor dining tables so that you can enjoy your meals where you’re most comfortable. Two living areas, one on the first floor and one on the second, are furnished with excellent couches and large tv screens. Air conditioning, cable TV, Wi-Fi make the house feel like home, and a laundry is located off the kitchen.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please no guests that are not registered and/or pre-approved
- The number of guests listed on the reservation must be the number of guests staying at the house
- No unauthorized events
- No loud noise or music after 10pm
- No Smoking
- No late check out or early check in unless authorized by the host. Please check in at or after the listed check in time and on or before the listed check out time.
- Return all house towels to the home before check out
- ***Although we love our furry friends. Please inquire about pets before booking. Some homes allow pets; however, they need to be pre-approved by us before booking and before bringing them. Let us know if you are planning on bringing a pet and we will let you know if the pet is permitted to stay and if there are any additional fees.
- Power outages, although very rare, can happen. The home is not responsible for any loss of amenities or any other repercussions due to power outages or any other event out of their control
- Costa Rica is a tropical country. We often see monkeys, parrots and other wonderful things. The tropics can also bring ants and other small critters into the house. We suggest not leaving food out on the counters to avoid ants coming into the house. We fumigate regularly and if there are ant sightings or anything else, we are happy to help. Please note that the house is not responsible if ants or any other bugs enter the home.