Tranquil Bayside Home with Private Dock & Comfortable Patio
Welcome to Starboard!
Welcome to Starboard, your very own beach cottage nestled on the Newport Island channel. Multiple French doors open to a wide back patio on the water perfect for outdoor lounging. The interior boasts crisp architectural lines and chic decor, establishing a sense of comfort and relaxation in this charming coastal home. Features include a private dock, kayaks, boogie boards, skimboards, a hammock, a fire pit, and a BBQ. Only a short walk to Balboa Island and the Newport Pier!
Nearby Activities: Shop at Fashion Island, Kayak from your home, Balboa Surf 7 Style (Rent Bikes and Paddleboards), Corona Del Mar (Beach), The Market (try the Reuben Sandwich!), Circle Hook (Fish and Chips), Whale Watching, Balboa Fun Zone (Ride the Ferris Wheel).
Parking Details: No parking in driveway. If guests block the sidewalk you will receive a ticket and are subject to $1000 minimum fine from the city...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties and require a non-refundable pet fee of $150+ taxes and fees, in addition to a $300 pet deposit to be charged after booking. Please reach out to us for more information on if we can allow your pet at this specific property. All pets must be pre-approved a minimum of 48 hours before check-in. Please also let us know in advance if you plan on bringing your registered service or support animal so that we can arrange accordingly. Un-authorized animals are subject to a $600 fine. Any damage or additional cleaning attributable to pets shall be the responsibility of the guest.
- Street parking is available with a provided permit. We will provide 2 parking permits per reservation. The permit MUST be returned back prior to check-out. If we do not receive the permit back, there will be a fee of $150 per pass charged to the guest for replacement of the permit.
- This is a smoke-free property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500. As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards. All guest stays in Newport Beach subject to the city's 10% Transit Occupancy Tax (TOT).