SOLEMN AND TRANQUIL CHALET
This authentic Swiss chalet has been carefully renovated using local wood and natural products whilst maintaining its’ charm it has created a beautiful, luxurious, cosy residence.
It is situated in an elevated position in a beautiful, wooded, preserved area of Zermatt where the wildlife roam freely but still very conveniently located for the town centre and the main Matterhorn cable car station, both just a 5 minute walk.
The Chalet is south facing with large windows allowing the natural light to flood in and enabling to view the unsurpassed views of the Matterhorn and surrounding mountains, it is the perfect place to relax, in complete privacy, whilst still being close to all the local amenities.
It is situated in a beautiful elevated position, with uninterrupted views of the Matterhorn, in preserved tranquil surroundings where the natural wildlife roam freely.
The Chalet is just 5 minutes walk...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM