Las Marinas Condominiums #405
Enjoy your next Gulf Coast vacation at this beautiful condo! The bay and island views from the furnished balcony are amazing. Step inside to central air conditioning, bright, open spaces, and tile throughout. You will also have a flatscreen TV in every room, a full kitchen, and a dining room table with seating for six.
Located close to many restaurants and shops, including Parrot Eyes Restaurant and Bar for excellent seafood and Mexican fare and where you can also rent jet skis and wave runners. Take the day to spend on the nearby beach or stay close to home and enjoy the many shared amenities, such as a heated pool and hot tub. If a day trip on the island is what you are looking for, visit Gravity Park, just two miles south, and the Schlitterbahn Waterpark only four miles away.
Things to know:
Full kitchen with a dishwasher
Boat slip included (#5)
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s), weighing 25lbs or less, are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID: 2017-000876
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- Just a reminder that yellow wristbands will be required July 3, through July 6, 2019..
- Any reservation that includes these dates will require the 25.00 wristbands.
- Please email your request for wristbands and when ready they can be picked up at Las Villas Condominiums, 111 Hacienda Drive, next to The Villas of South Padre, 6500 Padre Blvd.
- Wristband fee is $25.00 each for the following dates and they are yellow:
- March 7 through March 23, 2019;
- April 18 through April 20, 2019;
- July 3 through July 6, 2019.
- Wristbands need to be paid for in advance.
- 72 hours notice is required.
- Last minute wristbands will be charged an additional fee of $25.00 for the reservation, not each wristband.
- On-site security will be available these rental periods.
- Parking permits are also required for all vehicles. Two vehicles per rental are allowed.
- DO NOT USE WHITE PERMITS; they are being photocopied.
- Use light blue or yellow card stock.
- Vehicles with white permits are subject to being towed.
- if you need the template please send an email.
- Thank you,
- Pat Marchan
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.