Jacob’s Retreat: Paradise Village #80
Located in the year-round playground of Southern Utah, this fantastic home is sure to please! Beat the summer heat in the community pool complete with a water slide, work out at the gym, or soak in the 20-person shared hot tub. Enjoy gorgeous Red Rock views from two private decks that equipped with an outdoor fire feature and a dining area with a gas grill. This rental is part of the new community of Paradise Village at Zion.
This community is situated between St. George and Snow Canyon State Park. You’ll be just a five minute walk from the village, Harmon’s Grocery, and Archie Gubler Park, where you’ll find pickle ball courts, a sand volleyball court, playground, baseball fields, walking/biking trails, and much more! Visit downtown Santa Clara, the Red Cliffs Desert Reserve, and make a day trip out to Zion National Park, only 48 miles from your front door.
Things to know:
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - No dog(s) are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Vacasa approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Vacasa.
- - Property Specific terms:
- AMENITY WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION
- The undersigned (the "Occupant") proposes to occupy Unit # ____80____ (the "Unit") within the development known as Paradise Village at Zion located in Santa Clara, Utah (the "Development").
- The Occupant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Development has been improved by various amenities and improvements, including, but not limited to, a clubhouse, fitness center, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, a lazy river, water slides, splash pads, and lawn areas (collectively, the "Amenities"). Paradise Village at Zion Owners Association, Inc. (the "Association") is responsible to manage and operate the Amenities. The Association reserves the right from time to time to adopt and modify rules and regulations regarding the use of the Amenities (the "Rules and Regulations"). The Occupant acknowledges that it has received a copy of and has reviewed or had the opportunity to review the Rules and Regulations. The Occupant and any of its guests and invitees are collectively referred herein as "Guests." The Occupant expressly assumes and agrees to be bound by and comply with all of the Rules and Regulations and shall require any and all of its Guests to comply with all of the Rules and Regulations. The Occupant agrees to supervise and be responsible for the actions of its Guests.
- The Association discloses and the Occupant acknowledges that use of the Amenities, such as the fitness center, the swimming pools, Jacuzzis, splash pad, water slides, lazy river, etc. involve certain inherent risks, including the following: (a) the risk of injury resulting from possible malfunction of pool or exercise/fitness equipment; (b) the risk of injuries resulting from tripping or falling over obstacles; (c) the risk of injuries associated with running, jumping, slipping, and falling anywhere near water areas; (d) the risk of injuries resulting from unsupervised adults, teenagers, children, and/or swimmers colliding; (e) the risk of other injuries resulting from the use of the Amenities and/or from other parties; and/or (f) death, drowning, or bodily injury. The Occupant and its Guests occupy and use the Amenities at their own risk. Merrill Properties, LLC, any property management company providing services within the Development, the operator of a concession or concierge service, the Association, the owners of the Unit, any property management company retained by the Owner of the Unit, and any member, manager, officer, director, shareholder, employee, or agent of any of them (collectively, the "Development Parties") shall not be liable for any harm, injury, damage or loss to any person or property arising from the use of the Amenities from any cause whatsoever, or caused by any owner, occupant or other third party within the Development. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, OCCUPANT AND ITS GUESTS KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY RELEASE AND WAIVE AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND (WITH COUNSEL SELECTED BY THE DEVELOPMENT PARTIES) THE DEVELOPMENT PARTIES AGAINST ALL CLAIMS ARISING, OR ALLEGED TO ARISE (INCLUDING ANY CLAIMS FROM ANY GUESTS OF OCCUPANT), FROM (A) INJURY SUFFERED BY OCCUPANT OR ANY OF ITS GUESTS AND OCCURRING ON OR ABOUT THE AMENITIES AND THE USE THEREOF FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER; (B) INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF THE OCCUPANT OR ANY OF ITS GUESTS; AND (C) ANY FAILURE BY OCCUPANT OR ITS GUESTS TO COMPLY WITH THE RULES AND REGULATIONS, INCLUDING THOSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE SWIMMING POOLS, JACUZZIS, SPLASH PAD, WATER SLIDES, LAZY RIVER, ETC., AND, SPECIFICALLY, ANY BODILY INJURY, DROWNING, OR DEATH RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SUCH AMENITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN THE OR ABOUT THE AMENITIES OR THE DEVELOPMENT OR IN ANY EQUIPMENT IN OR ABOUT THE AMENITIES OR THE DEVELOPMENT). THE OCCUPANT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THIS IS A GENERAL AND COMPLETE RELEASE. The term "Claims" means any and all foreseeable and unforeseeable claims, actions, demands, liabilities, damages (including actual, consequential, and punitive), losses, harm, injuries, penalties, disbursements, costs, charges, assessments, expenses (including Legal Costs), fines, litigation, settlement payments, causes of action (whether in tort, contract, or under a theory of strict liability, or whether in law, equity, statutory or otherwise) or judgments. The term "Injury" means (i) harm to, impairment or loss of, or impairment or loss of use of, property, including income, (ii) harm to (including sickness or disease) or death of a person, or (iii) "personal and advertising injury," as such term is defined in Insurance Services Office, Inc. ("ISO") form CG 0001
- 1001. The term "Arising From" means directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, (i) occurring in connection with or as a result of, (ii) causing, (iii) resulting in, or (iv) based upon. The term "Indemnify" means to protect and hold a party harmless from and against a potential Claim and/or to compensate a party for a Claim actually incurred. The term "Waive" means to knowingly and voluntarily relinquish a right and/or to release another party from liability. The term "Defend" means to oppose on behalf of another party a Claim in litigation, arbitration, mediation or other proceeding with counsel reasonably acceptable to the party being defended and to pay all costs associated with the preparation or prosecution of such Defense. The term "Legal Costs" means court costs, attorneys??? fees, paralegal fees, experts??? fees, copying costs, or other expenses incurred in investigating, preparing, prosecuting or settling any legal action or proceeding or arbitration, mediation, or other method of alternative dispute resolution.
- All indemnities, waivers and obligations to defend, wherever contained herein, (a) are independent of, and will not be limited by, each other or any insurance or comparative negligence statutes or principles or damages or benefits payable under workers compensation or other employee benefit acts, and (b) will survive the expiration or earlier termination of the Agreement until all related Claims against the Development Parties are fully and finally barred by applicable Laws. All applicable Laws affecting the validity or enforceability of any indemnity, waiver or obligation to defend contained herein is made a part of such provision and will operate to amend such indemnity, waiver or obligation to defend to the minimum extent necessary to bring the provision into conformity with applicable laws and cause the provision, as modified, to continue in full force and effect. ALL INDEMNITIES, WAIVERS AND OBLIGATIONS TO DEFEND CONTAINED HEREIN WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE APPLICABLE BENEFICIARY THEREOF, EVEN IF THE APPLICABLE CLAIM IS CAUSED BY THE ACTIVE OR PASSIVE, JOINT, CONCURRENT OR COMPARATIVE NEGLIGENCE OF SUCH BENEFICIARY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER LIABILITY WITHOUT FAULT OR STRICT LIABILITY IS IMPOSED UPON OR ALLEGED AGAINST SUCH BENEFICIARY.
- This instrument shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah without regard to conflict of laws principles. The Occupant hereby agrees that venue and jurisdiction for any dispute arising under this instrument shall be in Washington County, Utah. If any provisions of this Agreement may be void, invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provisions will be interpreted in a reasonable manner to effectuate the intentions of the parties and shall not impair any other provisions hereof and all such other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. The provisions of this Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the fair meaning of the language used and shall not be strictly construed against either party. The Occupant acknowledges that it has reviewed and understands the terms and conditions of this instrument. This instrument and the terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding on the undersigned and its heirs, estates, representatives, successors and assigns, shall inure to the benefit of Merrill Properties, LLC, a Utah limited liability company, Paradise Village at Zion Owners Association, Inc., a Utah nonprofit corporation, the Owner(s) of the Unit, and the property management companies retained by the Owner(s) of the Unit, and shall be binding upon any successor owner of the Owner???s unit within the Development. The undersigned represents that it is twenty-five years old or older and has the legal capacity to sign this document.
- DAMAGE WAIVER
- The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a damage waiver fee (USD) with the following costs, plus tax if applicable:
- 0-1 bedrooms: $5 per night
- 2 bedrooms: $7 per night
- 3 bedrooms: $10 per night
- 4 bedrooms: $13 per night
- 5 or more bedrooms: $16 per night
- A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer if permitted.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to Vacasa prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages. To report accidental damage, please call the Vacasa Guest Services claim line at (888) 529-8858.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, non-fraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds $2,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of $2,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renter?s credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Vacasa and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.
- This property is managed by Vacasa LLC.