Elegant, Sun-Lit Mountain Cabin with Firepit; Near Skiing
Welcome to Maple, an AvantStay home!
Retreat to this charming modern mountain home surrounded by glorious, aromatic pine. The residence features gorgeous wood-beamed ceilings, a spacious chefs-kitchen, a fireplace, and an outdoor seating area with a fire pit perfect for stargazing and toasting s’mores. This stunning home makes for the ideal escape for an adventurous vacation in Truckee!
Nearby Attractions: Northstar Ski Resort, Historic Downtown Truckee, Dark Horse Coffee, Squeeze In (Breakfast), Tompkins Memorial Trail (hiking), Balance Holistic Health Spa, The Good Wolf Brewery, Moody’s Bistro, Coyote Moon Golf Course, Truckee Bike Park, Truckee River Winery, Boreal Mountain Resort, Donner Lake Watersports and Marina, Tahoe Donner Equestrian Center, Donner Memorial State Park and Emigrant Trail Museum.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager,...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking, children welcome, no pets.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- Please note that if your reservation dates have been moved, all cancellation policies remain attached to your original reservation date. Please refer to your rental agreement or house rules for more information.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine. This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking.
- Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community. Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an immediate $500 fine, in addition to City-imposed fines which can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
- Please note that we do not provide firewood, so you will want to bring your own.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.